Sunday, 28 September 2008

First exchange ready to send


I cannot believe it is nearly a month since I posted! I have been really busy at work but I have now finished my first exchange and it is ready to post for the deadline on the 30th September. It is a pinkeep for the Rotation Stitchers group and it is a first for me in a number of ways;



  • First group I joined

  • First exchange I have ever been involved in

  • First time I have stitched on linen

  • First time I have made a pinkeep

I am really looking forward to my partner receiving this and I do hope she likes what I have sent her, obviously I cannot post a picture until I know she has received it, but I will show you as soon as I can.



No comments:

Makes so far in January and February 2017

Makes so far in January and February 2017

Makes so far in January and February 2017

Makes so far in January and February 2017
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...