Monday, 20 October 2008

Cross stitched Peacock Mattress Pincushion has arrived.




  

 
The Peacock Cross Stitched Mattress Pincushion has arrived at it's new home! I am so glad you liked my exchange Jill, it was a pleasure to stitch, and yes it really was my first mattress pincushion stitched over 1.
I live only just over an hour away from the home of Beatrix Potter and I based the exchange around that theme. I included a porcelain thimble with a picture of Beatrix Potters house on it, some postcards that showed the garden where Peter Rabbit lived and some purple DMC thread that I knew Jill would like and last but not least, the mattress pincushion pattern was a freebie from Papillon Creations . It was stitched on 25 count Dublin Lugana with DMC threads 3765, 3816 and 422.

Well I can rest easy now, knowing that another exchange has arrived safely, I suppose I better get stitching on the Christmas Ornament exchange now.

Thanks for looking everyone, have a nice day!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Lynn,
You really put alot of thought into my exchange. Thank you so much. I love all of it! Your stitching/finishing is beautiful.

Makes so far in January and February 2017

Makes so far in January and February 2017

Makes so far in January and February 2017

Makes so far in January and February 2017
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...