Sunday, 12 October 2008

My first ever exchange received.


I have just returned from a weeks holiday and I received a lovely parcel from Susan in the Rotation Stitchers Group, it is my first ever exchange and I was thrilled! Thankyou Susan for the lovely pin keep and goodies, I love the fact that you designed it yourself, I really appreciate everything.
I am a little worried that my exchange has not been received yet, I sent it two weeks ago, although I am trying not to panic too much because it does have quite a distant to travel.

In a previous post I promised I would post a picture of my first practice mattress pincushion, I made a few mistakes in it but the next one was so much better, even though I say so myself! I will post a picture of this when my partner has received it.
Here is the link to Casa Mia where you can get the free pattern, isn't it a lovely design?




No comments:

Makes so far in January and February 2017

Makes so far in January and February 2017

Makes so far in January and February 2017

Makes so far in January and February 2017
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...