Wednesday, 15 October 2008

My partner has received my first exchange.













My partner Heather has received my first exchange from the Rotation Stitchers group. I stitched the Pinkeep design from Pam Smiths Prairie Schooler from The Gift of Stitching Magazine on Dublin Lugana 25 Count, 2 over 2 for the Pinkeep and 1 over 1 for the scissor fob. The reverse side was stitched in DMC thread 3828 and the letter H was taken from an alphabet from the tempus fugit blog I also included some nice fabric but I forgot to include it in the photograph.


1 comment:

Penny said...

HI Lynn,
I did receive your email and I have been trying to figure out how to email you back. I tried but it was to blogger. Grrr so anyway I appreciate your letter and I hope we can be friends and I love your exchange item that is on your blog here.

Makes so far in January and February 2017

Makes so far in January and February 2017

Makes so far in January and February 2017

Makes so far in January and February 2017
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...