Wednesday, 26 November 2008

Christmas Ornament arrived at it's new home!

Now I can show you the ornament I stitched for the Christmas Ornament exchange in the Hooked on Exchange Too group as my partner Marjean has now received it.
Including the goodies
This is a Glory Bee pattern designed by Nancy Boyarsky featured in the Just Cross Stitch 2008 Christmas Ornaments Magazine on page 54. I decided to add beads to give it a little sparkle, I used the colours given in the pattern using DMC threads 816, 890 and 725 and I stitched it on 32 count Belfast Linen in Light Mocha.




I liked the design so much I made two - oops no I made three - no in fact I made four!!!! There was no way that I could part with this ornament unless I had a second one nearly finished all for myself!

The others are quite different, I shall post pictures when they are all ready.


I loved the fact that it was really easy to stitch.


Happy Stitching!

3 comments:

Autumn said...

It's lovely. I think I might have to stitch that one myself.

Margaret said...

Hi there. Lovely ornament. I really like the way you have done the top to look like a perfect trefoil. Very nice!!

Bonnie said...

Lynn,
I sumply love your blog. I really enjoy coming here and visiting you.
Your poinsettia ornament is beautiful, I have quite a collection of poinsettias in my stash.

Makes so far in January and February 2017

Makes so far in January and February 2017

Makes so far in January and February 2017

Makes so far in January and February 2017
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...