As promised I have listed the materials I used to make the blog giveaway Christmas ornament:
- Fabric - Zweigart 32 Count Brittney - Lurex, silver flecked white
- Flowers-Dinky Dyes Silk thread, Lilac number 111 but any DMC color would look the same.
- Centre of flower-Kreinik metallics Fine (#8) Braid colour number 9300
- Merry stitched in DMC number 210 and backstitched in dark purple DMC
- Purple trim on outside edge - Madeira Glissen Gloss Estaz colour number 19
- Mill Hill Antique Glass Beads colour number 03053
- Metal ornament for the back
I hope you enjoy stitching this as much as a I did!
My first Biscornu and stitching news
I am currently stitching my first Biscornu, it is a Christmas design, and I have finished stitching the Priarie Schooler Christmas Ornament, I will post pictures shortly.
The Christmas Noel design at the top of the page was completed a number of years ago, it is
Celtic Christmas by Lavender and Lace, I though it would be a good idea to show it to celebrate the season!
Thankyou for looking, Merry Christmas everyone!