Tuesday, 20 January 2009

Would you like a hand made stitched gift from me - please read on!

Pay It Forward NOW CLOSED
I was fortunate to be drawn as a recipient of a gift from Andrea of The Craft Room in a Pay It Forward she offered on her blog and I have now agreed to do the same on my blog.

If you are interested in receiving a handmade stitched gift from me in the next 365 days please leave a comment on this post, I will draw the names of three people on Monday evening the
26 January 2009. In return please offer the same Pay It Forward on your blog.
I do hope you leave a comment and join in the fun!

Freebie Valentine Cross Stitch Pattern
I found this cute freebie Valentine cross stitch pattern here, I decided to finish it as a pin keep.

I stitched it on 25 Count Dublin Lugana Linen using DMC threads following the colours given in the pattern and I gathered delicate ribbon for around the edge and topped it off with a Swarovski Crystal attached to a pin.



Reverse side of pinkeep

6 comments:

Akila said...

Lynn, I am in India. Would you be able to send stuff to India as well? Would love to participate in this kind of exchanges. My blog is http://mostly-xstitch-and-somemore.blogspot.com/

Heidi said...

Very pretty. Anyone special its going too?

Wendy said...

Very nice pine keep!

Mylene said...

A lovely pinkeep.

Sorry, i have to pass the PIF.

Terry said...

I love this one and just had to go get the pattern so I can start it sometime soon! Very pretty!!

TattingChic said...

The crosstitched valentines pinkeep is adorable! I would love one of those!

If you are interested, I am having a giveaway on my blog! Come on over and see! :)

Makes so far in January and February 2017

Makes so far in January and February 2017

Makes so far in January and February 2017

Makes so far in January and February 2017
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...