Wednesday, 14 January 2009

Scissor fob and stitching update.






Hi everyone, apologies for my lack of blogging as I have been away for a week, I am back now after doing lots of stitching! Here is a scissor fob that I completed s number of weeks ago, it is stitched on 25 count dublin lugana linen using DMC threads and Mill Hill beads.


The little square pattern is taken from a pattern that was in The Gift of Stitching Magazine August 2007 - My Little Book Of Stitches By Debbie Draper Designs.

I have also finished my first Christmas Ornament, started my first Heaven and Earth Design and completed some Valentine stitching, I shall post more pictures later this evening or tomorrow after working on my blog pages.
Happy Stitching!

4 comments:

Denise Powers Kissel said...

Question...what is ruched ribbon. It is beautiful by the way. :) Denise at ohiodarlin@sbcglobal.net

Cindy F. said...

The ruched ribbon is perfect! Beautiful finish Lynn:)

Mylene said...

WOW! I LOVE it!!! It is sooo beautifully finished! Well done.

Lore♥ said...

Fascinante!!!
increiblemente divino...
delicado
precioso!!!
quisiera tener uno ayyy!!!

Makes so far in January and February 2017

Makes so far in January and February 2017

Makes so far in January and February 2017

Makes so far in January and February 2017
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...