Tuesday, 17 February 2009

Andrea's pay it forward has arrived and I have a blog award!

Pinkeep


I had a very exciting day yesterday, my pay it forward arrived from Andrea and I was given my first blog award from Nancy! 

Andrea from The Craft Room made me the most gorgeous pinkeep in one of my favourite colours with a matching card printed with butterflies - I absolutely love anything that has a butterfly theme! I now know how excited Cindy F felt when she received the pinkeep I made for her.
I was sooooo excited to receive something made by Andrea as she truly is an expert needlewoman, her stitching is absolutely perfect. Thankyou so much Andrea I shall treasure this pinkeep always.

pinkeep and card

Pinkeep
Pin keep

8 comments:

Autumn said...

Beautiful pinkeep!

Miss 376 said...

What a beautiful pinkeep, surely something to treasure

Lisa said...

That is just too pretty!

Cindy F. said...

Wow!! Andrea did a beautiful job! Love the gingham:) and the card is gorgeous too!

Heidi said...

That is just oh so pretty! Congrats!

Wendy said...

That is a pretty pinkeep!
Congrats on your award!

Siobhan said...

What a gorgeous pinkeep!! I love it.

CraftyT said...

She did a beautiful job both stitching and finishing. The color is so rich looking. What a great gift to have recieved.
Natasha

Makes so far in January and February 2017

Makes so far in January and February 2017

Makes so far in January and February 2017

Makes so far in January and February 2017
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...