Saturday, 7 February 2009

Tiny Biscornu and posted Prairie Schooler exchange

Hi everyone, thankyou for the lovely comments you left on the previous Mini Biscornu post, however the comment's prompted me to think about how small I could actually make a biscornu and I decided to set my self a challenge - here is the result!
It measures 1.7cms excluding the tassels!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Tiny Biscornu measures 2 cm's

Photobucket


A surprise Prairie Schooler package for February's exchange is on it's way to the new owner, I posted it last Thursday so it should arrive in 7 - 10 days, I wonder who will receive it - mmmm! Photobucket
I am currently stitching a replica of the contents of this package as I always have to make two!
Happy stitching everyone!

10 comments:

tkdquintmom said...

That is so cute! It reminds me of a little potato chip! LOL

Mylene said...

That's really tiny and it is ssoooooooo cute!!

Jessica said...

wow, that's awesome. I guess I gave some sort of awed exclamation when I saw the tiny Biscornu, and my husband came over to see what I was looking at. He didn't understand how tiny it was till I dug out my own DMC floss wrapper and held it up to the screen. He says wow too. :)

Wendy said...

Wow, that is awesome! Nice work. This is very tiny!

Karol said...

Your tiny biscornu is precious!

nima said...

wow...it is too cute...beautiful finishing

Cindy F. said...

WOW!! If you didn't have the DMC wrapper, it would be hard to believe! It is sooo cute Lynn!! Congrats! You should enter it into a contest for miniatures!

staci said...

Ok, I am absolutely dumbfounded at how TINY that biscornu is!!! Wow! Wonderful job :)

Jennifer Stumpf said...

so adorable!! this is a tiny treasure! i love it!

Jennifer Stumpf said...

this is adorable! what a teeny tiny treasure! i love it!!

Makes so far in January and February 2017

Makes so far in January and February 2017

Makes so far in January and February 2017

Makes so far in January and February 2017
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...