More pictures of Sharon's biscornu at the bottom of this post.
I was surprised when I visited Lizzy's blog as she had given me this blog award, I feel really bad because I had not noticed it until I visited Lizzy's blog two weeks later, even though I do follow Lizzy on her blog! I knew I was due to catch up on my visits and it was a lovely surprise, I do apologise Lizzy that I have only just seen it!
I am to list five things about myself and then nominate five people to pass it on to:
- Some of you will know by now I love anything Gothic, I particularly love the Heaven and Earth Designs with a gothic theme.
- I hate going out in the rain!
- I love treating myself to a typical English afternoon tea with scones , jam and clotted cream and the salmon and cucumber sandwiches must have their crusts cut off!
- Roses and freesia's are my favourite flowers
- I would love to learn tatting embroidery one day.
The five people I wish to nominate for the award are:
Kim's quilt blog - Kim creates some gorgeous quilts and her blog is amazing.
Melissa at Honey Bee's Bliss - Melissa's blog was one of the first blogs I ever visited, her ribbon embroidery is gorgeous and her tatting is really pretty.
Tatting Chic - This lady creates lovely tatting embroidery
Donna - The miniatures are breathtaking
Sherrie - If you like pin keeps this is the blog to visit!
I received this lovely biscornu from Sharon C in the Hooked On Exchanging Group, Sharon read my blog very well as she noted that I love anything Victorian, anything pink or blue and butterflies, she included them all when putting the package together, it was very well thought out and I appreciate it all, thankyou Sharon.