Saturday, 25 July 2009

A blog award and holiday preparations.

I have received a blog award from Wendy , thankyou Wendy I have always wanted this pink one! I am supposed to choose 15 blogs to pass this on to but on this occasion I am going to pass it on to everyone who sees this post as I will find it very difficult to choose 15 blogs from all of the wonderful blogs I read out there!

I am very busy stitching my first anniversary gift for publication next Friday 31 st July, it will be left open until 31st August as I am away most of the month, but it gives everyone a chance to enter, I think you will all like what I am stitching, I am looking forward to seeing your comments on it!

I would also like to thank everyone for visiting my blog, I was particularly thrilled the other day when I hit 100 followers, thankyou so much everyone.

Have a lovely stitchy weekend!

3 comments:

Cindy F. said...

Congratulations Lynn!! You TRULY DESERVE it!!
I can't wait to hear about your Disney trip, especially meeting our friend Wendy!! How exciting!! Stay safe and have a blast!

CindyMae said...

Congrats on the award! I am sure that you can not wait until your upcoming trip and I don't blame you!!! Hope you have a blast!

Tea said...

Your cross stitch is sooo pretty. Congratulations for the award.

Makes so far in January and February 2017

Makes so far in January and February 2017

Makes so far in January and February 2017

Makes so far in January and February 2017
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...