Friday, 27 May 2011

I have a new dressmaking blog!

Hi everyone, I am pleased to announce I have a new dressmaking blog, if you would like to see the first dress I have made in 20 years just click here and it will take you to my new blog which I have named Lynns Dressmaking. I am really pleased with the results, I think the dress looks lovely, (I hope you do too) the skirt hangs beautifully and I have bought a little navy blue shrug which matches the dress perfectly, although there is a matching bolero jacket on the pattern I have not yet found the right fabric for this. 
I was a little nervous picking up my scissors and patterns again but I need not have worried, once I got started it was like I had never been away!
I will still be doing my cross stitching but if you are missing me here you can always check out my dressmaking blog to see what I have been up to!  

Cross stitching update
I have currently made some progress on  Little House Neighbourhood, I am also going to start another small project from a Little House Needlework pattern this weekend., not sure which one yet. 

Happy stitching everyone!   

3 comments:

mdgtjulie said...

Some things are like riding a bike. Glad this was one of them. Off to check it out!!

Mouse said...

whoop whoop :) looks beautiful from the sneak peek .. off to go and join the other blog :) love mouse xxx

Nancy said...

Glad your skills all came back to you! Enjoy your weekend!

Makes so far in January and February 2017

Makes so far in January and February 2017

Makes so far in January and February 2017

Makes so far in January and February 2017
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...