Sunday, 23 December 2012

Pretty floral cross stitch design work in progress

Hi everyone, I started stitching one of my new designs this week, I thought I would stitch it in my favourite colour palette of pink and green. Whilst stitching I decided to make a necklace from one of the flowers. I have not attached the beads on the flowers yet, I just placed them to get an idea how the completed design would look.



 
 



 Please note: I am unable to access my computer until January, therefore I have disabled comments temporarily on the remaining posts for this year, I will resume commenting in 2013, this and other posts are set automatically.

Comments are now open


Until next time Happy Stitching! 


Makes so far in January and February 2017

Makes so far in January and February 2017

Makes so far in January and February 2017

Makes so far in January and February 2017
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...