Sunday, 16 December 2012

Santa's on his way!


Hi everyone, here is my latest stitchery, it is a free design from Bronwyns Blog over at Red Brolly, she really has some gorgeous freebies on her blog. I downloaded this Santa design and these three others, I think they are all so cute! The Santa design has been stitched using wadding in between the top fabric and the base fabric to give it a quilted look.

I traced the design using this fine tip pen that works beautifully on fabric, (see photo below) it is a permanent marker.

Apologies for the pictures, they are a little blurred.

 
 



 Please note: I am unable to access my computer until January, therefore I have disabled comments temporarily on the remaining posts for this year, I will resume commenting in 2013, this and other posts are set automatically.

Comments now open

My next post is set for Sunday 23rd December, I will show my new Home Sweet Home cross stitch design and a cross stitch necklace.

  Until next time - Happy Stitching!
 

Makes so far in January and February 2017

Makes so far in January and February 2017

Makes so far in January and February 2017

Makes so far in January and February 2017
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...