Wednesday, 29 October 2014

A stitchery, some buttons and a new cross stitch.

Hello everyone, here is my latest stitchery that I have just completed, it is a Jenny of Elephantz design and I love it!
I have really enjoyed stitching this, I changed the colours to my preference and just love the way it has turned out.

I am having a break from stitching Royal Holiday, I have decided to start a new cross stitch, it is only a small one, it is the first of twelve small finishes  to hang on the tree but I won't get them finished this Christmas.

There are more photos to see below, including some cute buttons and tags that I purchased from ebay uk.

I have some freebies to download on Friday, not sure if I will post the new thread holders or the Christmas tags I have made in Photoshop. I am learning lots more in this programme, I just love using it and love making freebies for my blog readers.

 


I made it into a mini quilt

Sorry the photo is the wrong way around

Not quite finished the stitching 

I just love these pretty little buttons and tags, I could not resist buying a stash, they were reasonably priced too!



Until next time.........
Happy Stitching!
    

26 comments:

Татьяна said...

очень красивая работа!!!

Mii Stitch said...

Beautiful finish Lynn and a great cross stitch new start too!
Love the buttons :)

Lida said...

Sweet, I love it!
Greetings
Lida

Irene said...

Che bottoncini carini! E bellissimi i ricami

gracie said...

Really very nice.....

Julies Knit Stitch Corner said...

Beautiful stitching Lynn.
best wishes Julie.C

Thoeria said...

Love your colour choices for Jenny's stitchery! And what a beaut of a finish too!
Can't wait to see what you decide to share on Friday :)
Those handmade buttons are cute!!

Vickie said...

Oh my! Your mini quilt is fantastic!

butterfly said...

Love it so pretty, hugs.

Sandy Leigh said...

What a beautiful post!! Your stitching is gorgeous - I love the colors you chose for the rose house. Adorable. I admire anyone who cross-stitches on linen...I sadly just can't handle seeing the even weave in linen anymore--but I do love stitching on my sparkly aida. And the elephant buttons are amazing! Have a great day! Sandy Leigh

annemarie said...

Wow is all I can say - your cross stitch project is great. Love the neat buttons. Happy Stitching!!

Sherri said...

I love your Jenny of Elephantz stitchery as I am a fan of her designs as well. Very nice finish. Your button stash is adorable. Looking forward to seeing them on your finishes. Happy stitching with you ornaments. I have been working all year on ornaments to use on the banister railing; it's been a lot of fun.

Алена Богатова said...

Charming house. Beauty! Thank you for it.

Marjan said...

It is a real beauty Lynn! Lovely pattern and lovely colors.
By the way, how is your mum doing?
Greetings again

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Beautiful stitching--that is going to make one awesome quilt.

M. Santos said...

Precioso¡¡
Besos

cucki said...

so sweet x

Carol said...

Another darling finish, Lynn--and perfect colors for you!! Those tags and buttons are adorable--really love the stockings!

Hope your week is going well :)

Hazel said...

Gorgeous post Lynn. Love the stitching and those 12 days of Christmas - wow - love them. Beautiful buttons too. Great post. xx

Dorothée said...

This house is absolutely cute !

Preeti said...

Lovely finish! Those buttons are very cute:)

Rhona said...

What a lovely finish....and those buttons are adorable!

KimM said...

Your mini quilt is adorable!!! Love it! Aren't Jenny's designs fun? Love the buttons - may I ask where you purchased them? (I've a weak spot for buttons and embellishments).
hugs
xxx

Christy said...

Hola, te ha quedado precioso el mini edredon y los colores escogidos estan bellos. Otro comentario, son los botones, realmente ME ENCANTAN!!

Saludos ♥

Andrea said...

A beautiful sewing finish. Love the buttons.

Steph said...

Rose house is stunning! Such a beautiful stitch and what a gorgeous finish! fabulous stash haul too. Happy stitching XOX

Makes so far in January and February 2017

Makes so far in January and February 2017

Makes so far in January and February 2017

Makes so far in January and February 2017
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...