Friday, 31 October 2014

Freebie Friday Christmas Holiday Gift Tags


Hello everyone, Freebie Friday today! I have made these Happy Holiday and Merry Christmas tags for you to download, all you need to do is punch a hole and add ribbon or string. 

Just right click on the image and click "save as" to your computer.

I do hope you like them, I have been learning how to make these clip art owls, it took me a long time to finally figure it out but I got there eventually! Lol....
These were made in Photoshop Elements 11, it is a software programme that I got for Christmas a couple of years ago and I love it!

Next week I will post some embroidery thread cards, so keep a look out for those.    




5 comments:

cucki said...

So sweet x

myrica said...

Tanks for the cute owl .
Have a nice holiday
Ingvor

annemarie said...

These are adorable - love owls!

Kate said...

Lynn, these are so cute - thank you. I'm smitten with owls!!
Enjoy the weekend. ^^

Алена Богатова said...

Thank you very much for this.

Makes so far in January and February 2017

Makes so far in January and February 2017

Makes so far in January and February 2017

Makes so far in January and February 2017
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...