Sunday, 7 December 2014

Flat fold Christmas ornament and mini cat stitched

Hi everyone, here is my latest christmas ornament that I finished into a flat fold.

I have stitched this design many times before but this is the first time I have finished it into a flatfold. I have blogged about the design previously here   where you can see it stitched in various colours, the pattern was in a Just Cross Stitch ornaments magazine in 2008.

I have also been stitching my latest mini christmas cat cross stitch design, it is also nearly finished  into a flat fold that I will show soon.




Here is the original  ornie finished into a tree ornament



This is another mini cat christmas cross stitch for 2014,  I have designed another christmas mini cat pattern that will be available soon.  is now available here.

I decided to back stitch this one in black, it really made it stand out more.  
Until next time.......
Happy stitching!




 

28 comments:

annemarie said...

This is fantastic - do you use cardboard to make the flatfold?? I have never seen this idea before and the braided trim is lovely.

AnaCristina said...

Good Sunday and good week!


Cindy's Stitching said...

Really pretty.

KimM said...

Oh my - adorable!!!!
xxx

Kate said...

They're both beautiful Lynn, but your cat steals the show every time. :)

butterfly said...

It's beautiful Lyn .

Marjan said...

Beautiful ornament and lovely Christmas act, the black stitch is giving an extra toutch.
Greetings again

Country Wife said...

very pretty

Blu said...

Such a pretty finish! I love all the beads.

Linda said...

What a pretty finish Lynn.

Linda

Prairie Patch Quilts said...

I really like your finish on the Merry! Pretty ornament.

Christina said...

Great job on both of them.

myrica said...

They're both beautiful, but your cat is so lovely.
Have a nice day
Ingvor

Mamahobby said...

So nice pinkeep!

Carin said...

Both are just beautiful !

Caitlin D said...

Your finishes are always so perfect! Beautiful work. :-)

Julies Knit Stitch Corner said...

Beautiful Lynn your work is so nice and neat. I still have your black cat pattern and have used it for decorations.
best wishes
Julie.C

Ana said...

lovely as all you do :-)
hugs

Carol said...

How cute they both are, Lynn! Your little kitty design is so sweet :)

Mii Stitch said...

Beautiful work on both finishes :)

Sheryl S. said...

Beautiful design and so nicely stitched and finished.

Andrea said...

Beautiful stitching and finishing.

Peg's Place said...

Such beautiful stitchery. Kate referred you and I am happy she did. I started off doing so much cross stitch and need to pull out a UFO. Thanks for motivating me. Could you please tell me if I am no reply?

Angela P said...

I love this ornament design, I've stitched it a few times myself. It looks great as a flatfold too! Love the Black Kitty too :)

Mrs Xstitch said...

Gorgeous work

summer said...

very pretty ornament.

Cole said...

Superb finishing as always Lynn! This ornament is gorgous!

Mrs Xstitch said...

so beautiful ♥

Makes so far in January and February 2017

Makes so far in January and February 2017

Makes so far in January and February 2017

Makes so far in January and February 2017
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...