Wednesday, 18 May 2016

Sew pretty needlebook to match sew pretty pin cushion


Hi everyone, I have just completed the finishing on this needlebook to match the sew pretty pin cushion I finished a few weeks ago. Both are free patterns from my blog, you can get the pin cushion pattern here and the needlebook pattern will be available on Friday.
I have also designed a little digital bag to match this set which will also available on Friday.

Stitching news.

I have been stitching a couple of secret gifts so I can't show them yet but I have also designed another mini cat, this one is for Christmas and is now available in my Craftsy store here or my blog shop here , it is larger than any pattern I have designed before and it also features Miss Mini too, I do hope you like it. I have also designed another Christmas mini cat freebie and that will be available soon on my blog for you to download for free.










If I were to make this again I would make the button loop smaller and use  a smaller bead, I thought it was a bit too chunky.


Until next time, happy stitching! 






10 comments:

KimM said...

Another beautiful finish and lovely pattern. Thank you, Lynn!!
xxx

gracie said...

Love the needlebook.

Patty B said...

These are so pretty!! Thanks for the free patterns.

annemarie said...

Lovely work - you always inspire me!

Stitching Noni said...

Love the needlebook :o)
Hugs xx

myrica said...

I love the cat patterns and the needlebook is beautiful.
Have a nice day
Ingvor

Le trame della Galaverna said...

Very beautiful

Sherri said...

Another pretty finish!

Justine said...

The needlebook is so pretty! Sorry I just couldn't bring myself to copy the pun. Gorgeous stitching and finishing.

Heather said...

Adorable :). I love the Noel pattern

Makes so far in January and February 2017

Makes so far in January and February 2017

Makes so far in January and February 2017

Makes so far in January and February 2017
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...